Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally...

So, it has been a while since I have posted and I know most of you have gotten tired of checking back to the same ol nothing...however I have FINALLY got some things straight and will be back on board. It has taken forever to get internet hooked up here at the rental house, but today is the first day we have it.
There has been a TON of stuff happen since I posted last, but tomorrow is going to be a HUGE day. Kaden's first birthday party is tomorrow!! He turns 1 on Monday but we are having his party tomorrow. I am so excited. I will try to post pictures tomorrow night (depending on how the Auburn game goes :)! Anyway, of all things my battery is about to do so I will definitely be back on track now.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN. We love and miss you guys and hope everything is going well. The Hills (Kevin, Mickey, Hillary & Taylor)