Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wednesday was Crazy Good

Okay so for all of you who did not make it Wednesday to our service with the Origin band...you missed it! And I have to say...I told you so! It was amazing. This band is so tight, anointed and really have a passion to share Jesus Christ through their music! Since I am still waiting on our other stage pictures I wanted to share some pictures from Wednesday.

Kaden had to make sure everything sounded right, so he was handling the sound check


Here is a shot of Eric (lead singer)...He is such a passionate worship leader. He has no clue how crazy good he is!!


Here is a great shot of the students worshiping...It was a great night!

1 comment:

Sheril Brasher said...

Don't be fooled, eric knows how good he is!! HAHA just kidding, I went to college with Eric!!! Have fond memories of teen talents and COG stuff growing up!!!