Thursday, January 8, 2009

Great Start to 2009

So it's been a week since I've last posted but it has been a crazy one!! We have been working extremely hard and long hours to get our new stage design done for our first worship service of the new year...and it looks great!! We just added an 8' tall by 18' wide screen as our backdrop...changed lighting...added staging on the front...cleaned everything out!! I'm waiting on pictures that were taken last night to be emailed to me...as soon as I get them I will post them.

Last Nights service was also great! We used this video (which Blake remade)



It rocked!! The band came right in with Your Name High (Hillsong) I came out and did welcome, Alan offering, then an awesome worship bumper. The worship set was Solution, Rain Down, and What You Say I Say. The band did great (especially with all the new stage design and locations of everyone being moved!! Great job CJ and Band!)

Finally, I begin sharing the vision for our student ministry for 2009. I only got through part of it because we were running behind but it was exciting!! I can't wait to see the AMAZING things God is going to do this year here!

Thank you to all the workers who worked tirelessly on the stage design!! I couldn't have done it without you!!
It was definitely a great start to 2009!

No comments: