Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Surprise

Well Sunday I was surprised when BJ, Cale and Blake (Jr.) showed up at church. I was actually in sunday school when someone come and told me they needed to see me outside...I stepped outside and there they were. I was surprised (although Blake Sr. kinda let it out). Anyway, they left today after staying a couple of days.

This week has reminded me of the importance of building relationships and maintaining them. These guys are all awesome friends and their relationship means a lot to me. It was so good to see them and spend time together.

I hope this holiday you have made time (or will make time) to surprise someone you haven't seen or talked to in a while and let them know how much they mean to you.

1 comment:

Sista Staci said...

Hey Scott,
Happy - Blessed New Year to you and your family. Tell Holly I'm proud of her - baking all those cookies. She is giving us "Domestic Engineers" a good name.
Just a quick Pealock update - Ansley is a Jr at Truett McConnell and she entered the Teaching program last semster. She is loving every minute. Andrew graduated early from HCHS and starts Gainesville College in January. GOD has done amazing things in Andrew's life. It's been a little bumpy this year, but through it all GOD has been faithful.
I visit your blog often - it's a nice way to stay connected.
My GOD overwhelm you with HIS love as you invest in HIS kingdom work.
Take Care!
Sista Staci Pealock :)