Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy...



So it's been a while since I have posted but man have I been busy. Here's a quick recap...Mission's Conference, school, fireproof movie(we rented out the Rave!), I took Pastor Mark, Allan (worship pastor) and Josiah (Pastor's son) to the Auburn/TN game. It was great! Here's me and Josiah at Cheeburger Cheeburger...
Then Sunday we had Doug Small in the morning, parent meeting in the afternoon, Doug Small that night, fundraiser dinner after that...visited turning point on tuesday, mix in staff meeting, worker meetings, etc....the list goes on and on. But it's been great. Sorry for those who come check and have seen nothing that last little bit...I'm getting better!

1 comment:

Shannon Johnson said...

Wow! I know you have been busy!! Scout and Nick (I'm their mom) tell me things are going great. Nick told me you had one of the cutest babies ever. I look forward to meeting you soon. Nick is certainly looking forward to Horns Creek. He'll ride the late bus after the game....glad its not a short bus....anyway.... I found your blog through Derrick's home page on his blog that I keep up with and its nice to see a little more about you! that is one thing so great about the world of blogging. Kevin and I will follow up with you soon regarding getting together for lunch one day. Take care - we pray for you and the church/youth group daily.