Friday, October 10, 2008

Wednesday

We had another great Wednesday night this week. We showed the Horn's Creek Video (which I will try to post later) that David did a great job putting together. Praise and Worship was phenomenal again!! CJ is doing an awesome job integrating new students in and teaching them to lead! We had a drama in the message which went perfectly with our topic.

One interesting thing that happened is when I got back up after the drama to preach, one of the dimmer packs started to smoke, lights flickered off and we had to turn the house lights on. I never turned around, I figured if it was bad enough they would stop me :)...anyway the sermon went well and God spoke to many lives. We again had a great time of prayer and I thought the service as a whole went really good.

I'm really excited about what God is doing here. He is slowly bringing things together. God is going to do AMAZING things here...I can't wait to see all He is going to do!

2 comments:

kmoody7781 said...

Hey Man,
I am so glad to here things are going well for you. We have your blog set to go to our email and have for a while so we here about the wonderful things that are going on in your life and at the church you are at now. I am glad to see that God is moving in such a powerful way. We do miss you guys but know God has a purpose and a plan. Keep blogging so Keith and I can see what God is continuing to do through you. Love in Christ, Keith and Kelly Moody

kmoody7781 said...

Oh yeah can you send me your email address so we can save it in our address book to keep in touch. God Bless Kelly and Keith