Monday, October 6, 2008

Horn's Creek

This weekend 29 of our High Schoolers and leaders went to Horns Creek in Tennessee for Fall Retreat. Needless to say it was a great weekend! Being farely new still it was great for me and Holly to get to know the High School students on a more personal level. We had some great service time, fun hanging out and of course paintball was a blast.
The only tough part of the weekend was having to leave at 4:45 this morning and head right back to Tennessee for class today. If I wasn't tired enough from this weekend, driving 3 hours to class this morning, sitting in class and driving 3 hours back late this afternoon has done me in. I will try and post some pics soon! For now...I'm going to finish some work, play with Kaden a bit and go to bed!!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Horns Creek is awesome. We had an awesome retreat there for Freedom Seven. Good stuff.

Glad you guys are back in Bama!!!!!