Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Service...Moving...

Okay so it has been a long time since I have posted consistently (and I can't say it's not going to be a struggle for the next bit), but I wanted to post today and tell everyone how excited I am about tonights service. Please pray that things go smoothly and God shows up in an AMAZING way!!
I am speaking on transitions and moving forward tonight and I believe it is going to be good. God has actually been showing me some new things that I had not prepared originally for. So maybe tomorrow I can unload the info from tonights service and let you know how things went.
Also, I am a liitle bummed because we thought we were going to get to move this weekend (Holly and Kaden even went home) to prepare, but I found out last night we are not going to be able to move until NEXT weekend!! Boo...But we do have a busy schedule this weekend with AYLA (Alabama Youth Leaders Association) in Northport, AL in Friday and Saturday, so maybe it worked out for the best.
Check back tomorrow (and Friday) for the update on my FIRST service.

1 comment:

Mitch Underwood said...

Scott,
Hey man I just read your blog, i have been praying over you and Holly this morning and i want you to know that i am proud of the both of you and can't wait to see what God is going to do through you two there, you will do awesome tonight. Continue moving forward.