Sunday, August 24, 2008

Networking

This Friday and Saturday I had the opportunity to attend the AYLA (Alabama Youth Leaders Association) conference in Tuscaloosa, AL. Friday night Bro. Tom Madden spoke about the need to make disciples and did a fantastic job. Saturday we had breakout sessions and ended the day with our new State Youth Director Bro. David Jarvis. He also did a tremendous job echoing the call to make disciples.

The best part of the weekend for me though was the ability to network with other youth pastors in the state. This is something that I view as very important. To hear what is going on with other youth pastors and what they are doing, really excites and motivates me to continue on. I look forward to connecting with these guys again soon and hope that we can really begin to change the face of youth ministry here in Alabama!

No comments: